Sunday, June 18, 2017

Remarkable COLOR!!!


This is my favorite card of everything that I've done in the past couple of weeks.  It's the color!  Lemon Lime Twist and Night of Navy.  WOW WOW WOW.  I love it!

I stamped the leaves and the flower on Shimmery White card stock.  Add color with reinkers and aqua painters.  I love the variegation that you get with the aqua painters and that card stock.

Cut the flower out, and tie a bit of the Lemon Lime Twist Ombre ribbon around the stem.

Again, I left a greeting off for now.  I can use this as a note card, or add a greeting later.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Remarkable You
Ink:  Basic Black Archival, Lemon Lime Twist and Night of Navy ink refills
Paper:  Lemon Lime Twist, Night of Navy, Shimmery White, Fresh Florals designer series paper
Other:  Big Shot, Lots of Label Framelits, Lemon Lime Twist 1/4" Ombre ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid glue, Aqua Painters

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment