Sunday, June 18, 2017

Colorful Seasons vase


I obviously didn't get the flowers/berries stamp lined up the first time (the branch on the left), but I'm more of a One-and-done stamper, so if it's off - oh well!  I still like how it turned out.  I used the new Berry Burst.  Real Red would look nice too.

Lots of gold on this card.  Gold Faceted Gem.  Gold Foil paper.  And new GOLD designer paper.  Check it out in the catalog, page 189.  It's the Bundle of Love designer series papers.   One side is either Blushing Bride or Soft Sky on one side, and GOLD on the other.  At first, you would probably look at this dsp and think, "Oh, that's for babies."  NOPE.  Gold on the back of every piece means so many more possibilities!  And I love that there are only 3 gold designs - 12 pieces, 3 designs that means 4 pieces of 12x12 each.  This is great if you're doing something that you need more of the same pattern pieces.

The vase is just the Wide Oval punch, with the ends cut off.

You can't tell from the picture, but I used the NEW Very Vanilla Thick card stock for the base.  I LOVE IT.  It's so much sturdier, and makes a nice card base.  I'll be using this more often, for sure.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Colorful Seasons
Ink:  Early Espresso, Berry Burst
Paper:  Very Vanilla (THICK for the card base, regular for layers), Gold Foil, Bundle of Love designer series, Basic Black
Other:  Triple Banner punch, Gold Faceted Gems, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment