Monday, May 1, 2017

Take TWO - favorite stamps and colors.

I got the idea for these cards while I was at work today, so I couldn't wait to get home and put ink to paper.  I wanted to show case TWO of my favorites.

TWO of my favorite stamp sets that are retiring:  Endless Birthday Wishes and Gorgeous Grunge.  These sets have been just perfect for birthday greetings (I really like the two different fonts in the set), and adding a bit of texture and interest to any card.

I paired them with my TWO favorite new In Colors: Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst.

In addition to the rhinestones, I added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter for more sparkle.  Otherwise, it's a very simple card, straight edges, popped up layers.


I hope you liked my Take TWO! 

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create these:

Stamps:  Endless Birthday Wishes, Gorgeous Grunge (get them both before they retire on 5/31!)
Ink:  Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Smoky Slate, Basic Black
Paper:  Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Other:  Rhinestone Basic Accents, glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment