Sunday, March 19, 2017

Saturday Crop - Crafting Challenges and Celebrations.


Yesterday, a couple of my friends got together to work on our paper crafts - stamping, scrapbooking, card making, paper crafting...thrown in with a lot of talking, laughing, and eating...our usual agenda.  To make things interesting, we gave ourselves 2 challenges -

1.  Alter a paint can.  (I just happened to have enough for all of us. Convenient way to clean out my craft room.)
2.  Make something with supplies that we recently got from our fellow stamper, Diane W., who passed away last year.  We liked to think she's happy that we are putting her beautiful papers, stamps, and doo-dads to good use.

So THIS is what we came up with yesterday.  First up, our paint cans.  Don't you just love that they are ALL incredibly and distinctly different, and all are amazing!?  I love them!!!

I can not stand how cute Lori's Monkey can was!  And I love that she was able to make some matching cards with the same monkey supplies.  Totally adorable!

I love Jamie's flowery butterfly can.  She picked those papers from Diane W's stash, and hand-cut the butterflies.  Just beautiful.

I made mine with a birthday theme, because a friend's birthday is coming up and I plan to put a few things in the can for her gift.

This picture shows off Jamie's butterflies better.

We also made quite a variety of cards using Diane's stash.  Lori made these pretty Easter cards using papers and chick stamps.


Lori also made these Sun and Moon cards using some stamps and doo-dads. Love the sparkle that she added to the sun and moon.  


Jamie and I made some cards using some Diane stamps too.  I made a bunch of these Easter cards - that bunny chick stamp is so cute!!!  And Jamie made a couple of birthday cards.  I can't wait to mail out my Easter cards this year.


We had a wonderful day working on our crafts and celebrating our friendships, past and present.

Happy Stamping!

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment