Sunday, March 12, 2017

Dutch Door Fold - chicken coop card

This was my favorite card from this weekend's stamping!  A Dutch Door fold card - the top half of the card front is cut off.  Just use your paper trimmer.

I took the piece that I cut off, trimmed it down, then used that to layer onto the bottom of the "front door".  This also allowed me to stamp and cut out the chickens and then sandwich them in between those layers so you don't see all that.  See here -


I also added another layer of Crumb Cake cardstock the card, since it was a little flimsy from cutting half of the front off.  This made it more sturdy,  I ink up the edges by running my ink pad right over the edges directly.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Hey Chick, Hardwood Background, Big on Birthdays
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Tuxedo Black, Early Espresso
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Other:  Neutrals Candy Dots, markers (Real Red, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango)

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment