Saturday, January 7, 2017

Congratulations New Baby!

I'm so glad I had this new banner set, "Any Occasion", from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  Just in time to help me make a card for a friend who has a new baby boy.  I also grabbed the Christmas Cookie Cutter set to make the blue bear.

The card is a little bigger than I normally make, because I found some Large envelopes in my stash.  Might as well use them up.  The card is 4 1/2" x 6", finished.  I cut my base paper 9" x 6", and folded at 4 1/2".

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Christmas Cookie Cutter, Any Occasion, Playful Backgrounds
Ink:  Pool Party, Island Indigo
Paper:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Stitched Shape Framelits, Cookie Builder punch. 

That's it!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment