Saturday, January 14, 2017

Balloon Adventure Tag card


I had some extras cut for my tags (previous post), so I cut the tags down to 2" x 5 1/4" and made the tag the focal point on a card for some swaps.  Same tag, just put it on a card.  I did add an embossed background, using the Sparkle folder.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create these:

Stamps:  Balloon Adventures
Ink:  Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy, Whisper White, Party Animal designer series paper
Other:  Big Shot, Sparkle embossing folder, Scalloped Tag Topper punch, 2 1/2" circle punch, Balloon Bouquet punch, 1/8" Emerald Envy Taffeta ribbon, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals, White Chalk pen ( I had to go over my balloon highlights TWICE with the chalk pen to really make it stand out), Mini Glue dots

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment