Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Totally Trees Double Z fold


I'm not posting strictly holiday things in the the next week.  I made most of this week's cards while I was visiting my friends in Minnesota early in November.  I had a great long weekend out there, and made a bunch of things to share with you all.

This one is a Double Z fold card.  Plenty of videos already out there for how to make this style of card.  It's actually totally easy, once you get it!

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Totally Trees, Tin of Tags
Ink:  Tuxedo Black, Crushed Curry
Paper:  Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Whisper White, Halloween Night Specialty Designer paper
Other:  2 1/2" circle punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment