Sunday, December 4, 2016

Starbucks Cup of Cheer giftie


How CUTE are these cups???  They're actually quite small.  I'd guess less than 12 oz.  I suppose I could measure, but that's not the point.  Use ANY cup you have - a real reusable one, or you can buy them at the grocery store.  I've seen 16 oz. disposable cups with lids at Walmart.  Anything.

These cups were abandoned in the break room at work, so I gave them a good home, and put them to work!  I thought they'd be a cute holder for some K-cups, so I put 2 of those in each cup, along with some Dark Chocolate and peppermint candy.  I could not find the mini candy canes that I wanted to use, so I ended up with these peppermint ball things.  That's the only part of this project that I'm disappointed in.


Put the filled cups in Gusseted cellophane bags.  Made the tags, added some rhinestones (which aren't showing in the picture), and tie the tops.  Done!


Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create these:

Stamps:  Tin of Tags
Ink:  Real Red, Basic Black
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White
Other:  2" circle punch, 2 3/8" scallop punch, 1/8" hole punch, Candy Lane Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Red Gingham ribbon (retired), Gusseted cello bags (these were 4" x 10", and are old), disposable coffee cups with lids.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment