Thursday, December 29, 2016

Paper Pumpkin November 2016

I didn't even do anything different with the Paper Pumpkin Kit from November!  I LOVED these Christmas cards!  I did add some Dazzling Details (i.e. Stickles) to give them some snow.  Otherwise, no changes.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!  I'm so glad that I ordered two kits.  I made 16 of these beautiful cards.

This weekend, I'll be working on some alternative ideas using the December 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit.  I got two kits, and I really like the mini scrapbook, so I'll make one as originally designed.  With the other kit, I plan to cut up all the pages and make a bunch of cards.  Stay tuned...

You can start your own Paper Pumpkin monthly project subscription here if you are interested!  It's a surprise box of fun every month!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy Stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment