Monday, December 26, 2016

Love Sparkles valentine

This is the first card I made with this new set, coming in the Occasions catalog - Love Sparkles.  It's also using a new embossing folder, Falling Petals.  I really think they look like hearts though.  And I just realized that maybe they look like hearts because I had it upside-down.  OOPS!  Falling petals one way, hearts the other way - it's a two-fer!  :)

I used some new designer paper and new doilies for the card as well.  The doilies are cool - vanilla on one side, and white on the other.  That's a great option!

I did hand-cut the heart out, but it's not too putzy.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Love Sparkles
Ink:  Sweet Sugarplum
Paper:  Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum, Falling in Love designer series paper
Other:  Big Shot, Falling Petals embossing folder, Lace doilies, Pearl Basic Jewels, 2" circle punch, Banner Triple punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment