Sunday, October 23, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Christmas


I'm still using my Thoughtful Branches set.  I just love all of the different trees in it.  I paired it with the Holly embossing folder for this card.  I really love a tone-on-tone background.

One thing that I recommend is using the Tombow Liquid Glue to attach these embossed backgrounds to the card front.  You want a sturdy adhesive, and that liquid glue is just the thing.  Regular mono-adhesive is sometimes not enough of a hold on embossed backgrounds.  The embossing itself makes it want to pull away from your card base.  It doesn't stand a chance with the liquid glue.  Use it sparingly, so it doesn't squeeze out all of the sides.

Stampin' Up supplies that I used to create this:

Stamps:  Thoughtful Branches, Hang Your Stocking (greeting)
Ink:  Garden Green, Early Espresso
Paper:  Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Warmth & Cheer designer series stack
Other:  Big Shot, Holly embossing folder, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment