Sunday, October 23, 2016

Cookie Cutter Halloween with brick wall


I had a few scraps of this brick wall pattern left from the Halloween Night pack, and had to do something with them.  I think it goes perfectly with the Brick Wall embossing folder too.  I also had some very narrow pieces of Silver Glimmer paper left, so those went on as well.

You may notice that this silver paper isn't as shiny as the Silver Foil.  It's not!  I have a few sheets left of Silver Metallic paper from years ago, and I might as well use it up. 

I decided my skeleton should be a girl, so she got a silver bow.  I wanted it to look like they're hugging.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Cookie Cutter Halloween, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Black, Tangerine Tango
Paper:  Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Halloween Night specialty designer series paper, Silver Glimmer, silver metallic (old)
Other:  Big Shot, Brick Wall embossing folder, Cookie Cutter punch, 2 1/2" circle punch (retired), Classic Label punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment