Saturday, September 17, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Creations - August 2016

I'm a little behind on posting my Paper Pumpkin projects, so these are from LAST month!  These are a few things that I created from my August kit.  I love the variety of card sizes, and the coppers - Cajun Craze and Mint Macaron together??? Who would have thought?  I love it!

This first one is a tiny little card and envelope.  It would fit a gift card in there as well.  Love the colors!
This next one is a note card size.  A bit smaller than a standard size card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4").  Again, I love the bits and bobs that go with it.  The little wooden pieces are nice.


This last one is my favorite, I think because it has so much more of the Cajun Craze, and more wood bits. 


The August kit came with supplies to make THREE of each of these cards, and I still have leftover supplies.  LOVE IT!  I can't wait for my September Paper Pumpkin kit to get here next week.  I suspect it will be Halloween treats, and I'm looking forward to that.

Sign up for your Paper Pumpkin subscription here!

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni


No comments:

Post a Comment