Saturday, September 17, 2016

Halloween Cookie Cutter - 2 ways


I made these cards for a recent swap.  I used the same supplies and design for both.  The strip of designer paper is actually from the same sheet of paper - I just flipped it over and used the other side for one.

I cannot stand how adorable the Cookie Cutter Builder punch is with all of the little guys that fit inside of it.  I bundled it with the Cookie Cutter Christmas set, but it is available separately.

I don't know if the picture shows it well, but I used a sponge dauber to smear some Smoky Slate ink on the mummy.  Then I colored him ALL OVER with the Clear Wink of Stella pen, so he's just a little bit sparkly.  Love it!

The background on the tags is Smoky Slate and Crumb Cake, stamped off ONCE, so it is a little bit lighter.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create these:

Stamps:  Cookie Cutter Halloween, Timeless Textures, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Basic Black Archival, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Dapper Denim
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Dapper Denim, Early Espresso, Halloween Night Specialty Designer Paper
Other:  Cookie Cutter Builder punch, Ornate Tag Topper punch, markers (Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Delightful Dijon, Dapper Denim), Halloween Night Baker's Twine, Dapper Denim 3/8" Ruched Ribbon, Linen thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

Hope you like them!

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment