Friday, August 19, 2016

Swirly Bird - Boat!


Love the boat in this new Swirly Bird set!  I ended up mounting both sides of the "sail" onto my clear block at the same time.  While that worked out nicely for stamping...it did leave a bigger gap than I liked.  So I filled it up with rhinestones for the mast (or as I called it - that stick in the middle of a boat). 

For the water and the boat sales, I stamped off ONCE in Marina Mist ink.  That gives it that lighter blue shade.  It's darker than Soft Sky, but you could certainly use Soft Sky if you don't have the Marina.

Very easy stamping for this card.  Only trick is the stamping off.  Dapper Denim layer is popped up from card base with dimensionals.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Swirly Bird, Build a Birthday (greeting), Work of Art (water)
Ink:  Marina Mist, Dapper Denim, Tip Top Taupe
Paper:  Marina Mist, Dapper Denim, Whisper White
Other:  Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping!

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment