Friday, August 19, 2016

Perpetual Birthday Calendar

Cased from "firsthandemotion" on Pinterest for the design.  I really enjoy working with all the little background-like stamps in this Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set.  For this card though, I was really trying to play with a color combination that I thought would work - and I like it!  Watermelon Wonder (card base and flowers), Melon Mambo (butterflies), and Emerald Envy (leaves and card layer). 

I added some clear Wink of Stella to the butterflies, but I don't know that it's showing up very well in the picture.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Perpetual Birthday Calendar, Endless Birthday Wishes
Ink:  Watermelon Wonder, Melon Mambo, Emerald Envy
Paper:  Watermelon Wonder, Emerald Envy, Whisper White
Other:  Wink of Stella - Clear

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping!

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment