Saturday, July 2, 2016

Stylized Birthday - pink and orange??? YEP!


I know some people really dislike pink and orange together, but I am NOT one of them.  :)  I love it, and I love these shades together.  This card uses two of our new In Colors - Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach.  Remind me of sherbet colors.

I used the new Playful Backgrounds to make - well - the background for this card.  Super easy, and such a fun look to it.

I also used the new Layering Circles Framelits on this one.  There are so many dies in that set.  It's got both scallops and regular circles, so there's a lot to play with to get just the right size that you need.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Stylized Birthday, Playful Backgrounds
Ink:  Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach
Paper:  Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, Triple Banner punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment