Saturday, July 16, 2016

Christmas in July - Thoughtful Branches

While I was excited to get my Time of Year stamps, I was REALLY happy to get this new Thoughtful Branches set.  It will be a Limited Time only set/bundle, available in August.  More ideas to come, but this was my first.

Gold embossing with a little Dapper Denim.  I found the 2 pieces of Very Vanilla on my stamp table (it's a mess!), already cut so I went with it.  I like Vanilla on Vanilla layers, or White on White too.  Pop that whole layer up, so it stands out.  I also popped up the banner.  I did hand-cut that banner.

Simple enough, but I like it.  I like the variety of trees and branch things in this set.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Thoughtful Branches, Time of Year
Ink:  Versamark, Dapper Denim
Paper:  Very Vanilla
Other:  Heat gun, Gold embossing powder, Embossing Buddy, Stampin' Dimensionals

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment