Sunday, June 12, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Creations - May 2016

I had a lot of fun creating different cards with different looks using the May Paper Pumpkin Kit.  Here are just a few.  Hope you enjoy them!  I added some different punches and extra stamps to change them up from the original design.

Added the Balloon Builder punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine, and some extra cardstock in Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie, and Night of Navy to these. 


This time I added some different stamps - Balloon is from one of the SAB sets this year, Flower Shop along with the Pansy punch, and some pearls.


Another flower one - Flower Shop and Petite Petals, along with Pansy and Petite Petals punches.  Then I went completely off the rails with the orange one.  I just used the Pumpkin Pie corrugated piece from the kit, and paired it with some Butterfly Thinlits and a wooden greeting from last year.

I have really enjoyed my Paper Pumpkin kits.  I like that I can mix it up and add or change things from their original design.

Sign up for your Paper Pumpkin subscription here!

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment