Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Snowflake holiday card


Made this card with the last of my snowflake printed paper from the Season of Cheer designer series paper pack.  Just added some banners using the Banner Triple punch, and stamped some snowflakes.  The greeting that I used came from the November Paper Pumpkin kit - I LOVE the holiday cards in that kit, and the stamps are great!  I'll be using those more next year.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Endless Wishes (snowflakes - I think this one might be retired), Mistletoe & Holly Paper Pumpkin Kit (November 2015 kit)
Ink:  Night of Navy
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Season of Cheer designer series papers
Other: Banner Triple punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

So easy and simple!

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment