Sunday, November 22, 2015

Jewel colored butterflies

Geez, it's been a while since I've posted any pictures!  It's definitely the busy season for crafting.  Too much to do, and not enough time to do it all.  I've got a few things to post for you today.

I made this card for a swap.  I was trying to use the Season of Cheer designer papers for something NON-holiday.  I thought this patterned looked enough like colorful honeycombs, so it suited my mood.  :)

The "hello" greeting is from the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit.  I LOVE that kit!  I got all 20 cards done in just a few hours.  I'll try to get pictures of those cards posted sometime in December.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Hello from Watercolor Wishes Card Kit
Ink:  Hello Honey
Paper:  Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Season of Cheer designer papers
Other:  Big Shot, Butterflies Thinlits, Large and Scallop Oval punches, Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multi-purpose Liquid Glue

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment