Sunday, October 25, 2015

Poinsettia papers Happy Christmas!


For this card, I wanted the showcase the awesome poinsettia print of the designer papers.  So I just layered the pretty paper on some Mossy Meadow cardstock and added the stamped image with Metallic Foil doilies.

NOTE:  I didn't have enough LARGE gold metallic doilies for myself, so I cut some small ones in half and made a wreath behind it.  I like it with the LARGE gold doily better, but this is pretty enough.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Oh, What Fun!
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, Home for Christmas designer series paper
Other:  2 1/2" circle punch, Metallic Foil doilies, Stampin' Dimensionals

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment