Sunday, October 25, 2015

Halloween treats


These are my Halloween treats to give out this year.  I put some candy corn taffy and a coupon for a free jr. Frosty in cello bags, and made a cute topper.

The topper is 1/4 sheet of cardstock, folded in half.  So cut your paper 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  Score along the 5 1/2 side at 2 3/4".  Use Medium (4" x 6") flat cellophane bags.

The cardstock that I used for my toppers is really old - Only Orange.  I had already wheeled the swirls all over it, and had the little pumpkin stamped squares cut out.  These were for a different Halloween project, from probably 8 years ago!  Cleaned out my craft room and decided to use them up.

I just stapled the toppers onto the bags.  I'm not going to list supplies, because most are retired.  The "Eat something SWEET" came from a past Paper Pumpkin kit. 

I hope I get some trick or treaters this year!  but not more than 30....   :)

Happy Halloween!

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment