Friday, August 14, 2015

Monochromatic embossed Summer Silhouettes


Since I already had my embossing powder out last week, I figured I'd try a simple, easy card.  I really wanted to make dandelions with this flower from Summer Silhouettes.

The mosaic patterned bit is stamped tone-on-tone.  Delightful Dijon on the same cardstock, and Mint Macaron on the same cardstock.  Both have Early Espresso stems and greetings, with the embossed white flower tops.  Very simple, but I really like how it turned out.  I can see a whole series of cards just like this, in different colors.

I've done this card before - it was either White on White, or Vanilla on Vanilla, just used different colors ink.  I love the design.

Knot of ribbon attached with glue dot.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Summer Silhouettes, Sassy Salutations
Ink:  Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Early Espresso, Versamark
Paper:  Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron
Other:  White embossing powder, Embossing Buddy, heat tool, Early Espresso 1/4" ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment