Thursday, August 6, 2015

A Happy Hello with Farmer's Market!

I loved these Farmer's Market designer series paper prints and colors when I first got my catalog.  I didn't get the matching "Market Fresh" stamp set, even though I love the "Lettuce Celebrate" stamp.  :)  I figured I would just pair these great papers with a generic greeting for a nice looking card.  So that's what I was going for here.

The ribbon is actually the Natural Chevron ribbon!  I tied the knot, and made sure the ends were flipped the right way so the chevron print is hidden on the back side.  Get more mileage out of your printed ribbon!  I might actually buy the Smoky Slate Chevron ribbon now that I think about it.  Hhmmm...

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Tin of Cards
Ink:  Mossy Meadow
Paper:  Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla, Farmer's Market designer series papers
Other:  5/8" Natural chevron ribbon, 1 3/4" Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni


No comments:

Post a Comment