Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Crabby pad

I love a notebook...any kind, really.   Steno pads are some of my favorites though, and I really like to dress them up.  All you need is a little cardstock, some designer paper, and some stamping.

I used some retired stuff for this one, just because I had it laying around.  This checked designer paper reminded me of fish net, which kind of went along with the seashore stamps that I wanted to use.

I stamped the words on Very Vanilla cardstock with Night of Navy ink, then sponged Baked Brown Sugar all around and over it to dirty it up.  The splat marks are from Gorgeous Grunge.

Use a pretty strong adhesive when you decorate a steno pad.  The fiber-y cover makes it not want to hold with just regular mono-adhesive.  I use either Sticky Strip, or the Fast Fuse adhesive.

Stampin' Up! supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps: Hello, Life; Gorgeous Grunge, By the Seashore (retired)
Ink:  Real Red, Night of Navy, Baked Brown Sugar (retired)
Paper:  Real Red, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Maritime designer series papers (retired)
Other:  Steno pad, sponge

Hope you enjoyed it!

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment