Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Butterfly Corner Flip Fold card

I've been seeing a lot of these "Corner Flip Fun Fold" cards this week, and thought I'd give it a try.  Very quick card!  I just grabbed paper that was in my scrap basket...turns out the base card that I thought was Blushing Bride is really the retired Blush Blossom.  close enough!

Dawn O made a great video tutorial on how to make this fun fold card, so check it out here.

I also used some butterflies that I had laying around from another project.  The only thing I had to stamp was the greeting, and the leaves on the front (and inside) of the card.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Kinda Eclectic, Butterfly Basics
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Paper:  Blushing Bride (or Blush Blossom if you have it laying around), Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
Other:  Big Shot, Butterflies Thinlits, Pear Pizzazz ribbon, Triple Banner Punch (NEW), Stampin' Dimensionals

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment