Friday, May 15, 2015

Sweetbriar Rose in Cherry Cobbler

Used up some bits and pieces from my Retirement class for this card.  Then I found this Sweetbriar Rose piece already stamped and ready to go!

Colored it with my Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Blendabilities.  Mine still work!  Yippee!!!  Sorry that they're no longer available to order, but there were too many problems with them.  I'm glad they pulled a defective product off the system.  Also glad that the ones I have work!  I still don't have the knack for coloring things correctly with them, but that's okay.  I won't lose any sleep over it.

You could still make this card and use either the regular markers to color, or some reinkers to watercolor.  That would be a nice look too.

Stampin' Up! supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Sweetbriar Rose
Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Whisper White, Back to Black designer series papers (retiring June 2nd!)
Other:  Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Blendabilities (not available). 

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni 

No comments:

Post a Comment