Monday, May 18, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Alternative Card - May 2015

One of this week's Paper Pumpkin Boot Camp challenges is to make an alternative item from a Paper Pumpkin Kit.  Since I just got the May kit (and LOVE it!), I decided to do an alternate card.

This is this month's Paper Pumpkin Kit contents.  ALL this stuff!  The kit, as per the instructions, will make 6 cards (envelopes provided), and 4 cute gift bags WITH yellow tissue paper to put inside!  I like the color schemes, and the suggested uses.


However, the point of this challenge is to make something different, so that's what I did.

The large circle is a punch out.  Punched that out, and then smeared/smashed my Daffodil Delight ink pad all over it, to cover it.  Run the heat tool over it a little bit, to get it to dry faster.  Stamp the greeting with the provided Island Indigo ink spot.

Then I grabbed a scrap of Whisper White cardstock, and stamped 3 balloons and strings using Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, and Island Indigo inks.  Yes....I did hand-cut them out.  It wasn't too terrible.  :)

After you cut those out, I taped that Turquoise patterned strip to the card front, tied a bit of the included Tangerine/White string in for the big balloon tail, and attached all of the balloons to the card front using the provided Stampin' Dimensionals.  They even provide Dimensionals!!!  Enough to get your projects completed, with some left over.  What a great deal!

I finished off with adding a few rhinestones, because who doesn't love a little MORE bling.

Consider the current sale of Paper Pumpkin, 50% off your first two months, if you sign up by June 10th.

 Sign up here - https://mypaperpumpkin.com/?demoid=29907

Happy stamping and creating!

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment