Sunday, May 3, 2015

Crazy about flowers


Someone else came up with the idea to use the Berry Basket as a "flower basket", so I'm just giving my version.  I paired it with the Hardwood Background stamp.  I stuck with In Colors for this card, because that Tangelo Twist makes me happy, and the Hello Honey goes so nicely with it.  :)

You'll need one cut out of the Berry Basket die.  Cut it in half, and fold the back up, and tape it onto itself.  I did add the scalloped border here, but unfortunately my flowers are covering most of it up.  I'll remember that for next time.  Maybe.

Punch out some Mossy Meadow cardstock with the Flower Medallion punch, and cut up for the leaves.  Use the same punch for the Tangelo Twist flower.  Love it!!!

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Crazy About You, Hardwood background
Ink:  Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso
Paper:  Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Painted Blooms designer series paper
Other:  Big Shot, Berry Basket die, Medallion Flower punch, 1 3/4" Scallop punch, Mossy Meadow satin ribbon, glue dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Jewel Rhinestones

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment