Monday, January 26, 2015

Simple Valentine - Pink Pirouette and Strawberry Slush

I really like Pink Pirouette and Strawberry Slush together.   You'll notice that my "love" is lighter than the hearts...that's because I got the bright idea to reink my Strawberry Slush ink pad after I stamped the words, and I wasn't about to re-stamp anything.  One and done!  :)  I have since blotted off some of the excess ink, since I obviously put too much reinker on the pad. 

Also notice that I only embossed with the Happy Hearts part way up the card stock for that top layer.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Hello Life
Ink:  Strawberry Slush
Paper:  Pink Pirouette, Strawberry Slush
Other:  Happy Heart embossing folder, Curvy Heart punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment