Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Box

I made a box from 12x12, and previous year's designer series papers.  Used up some old organdy ribbon too!  I had to wrap a cowl that I crocheted, and a bracelet that I made for my Book Club Christmas gift this year. This is the cowl and bracelet -


For the box, the bottom and top are both Old Olive.  I scored 1 1/2" on each side.  I cut the bottom down about 1/16" off of the left and top sides.  Still score at 1 1/2", and it fits together perfectly.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Merry Everything bundle (comes with Note tag punch)
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Old Olive 12x12, Very Vanilla, retired Holiday papers
Other:  Red organdy ribbon (retired), Whisper White Baker's Twine

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment