Sunday, November 23, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Kit creations - July 2014 kit

I finally got out my Paper Pumpkin Kit from July and love it!  6 Blackberry Bliss boxes, 6 cards and envelopes, a Blackberry Bliss ink spot, and lots of doo-dads - even a roll of Whisper White satin ribbon and a thing of silver threaded cord to match!  Awesome stuff.  I had a bunch of leftovers.

I love the stamps in this kit - great for simple birthday greetings, thanks, and wish you were here cards.  

This is what I created - I made the boxes for Thanksgiving treats, using the stamps from my October kit, since those are Thanksgiving related stamps.  Another post is coming with those!  Anyway, I love how easy these were.  The boxes took about 10 seconds to assemble.  Stamped the tags (included!), tied with ribbon, and added the die cut silver stars.  And put candy inside before you shut them up.


I love them!  Then I made these 6 cards using the kit contents and ink.

 
There are still more hearts and stars in blue to use, and a bunch more of the silver stars.  I'm very pleased with this kit!

You can find some previous Paper Pumpkin refill kits in my on-line store.  The refill kits just contain the guts of the kit - all the paper/box/ribbon/doo-dad pieces.  No stamps or ink spots.  Still a great value, and the refill kits are at a reduced price.

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment