Sunday, September 21, 2014

Paper Pumpkin - August Kit Seriously Amazing


These are some of the cards that I made with the August Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I actually cut the pre-cut cards in half, and used them as layers, instead of the card bases.  I just added my own Strawberry Slush and Hello Honey bases to get 8 cards instead of 4.

I loved this kit!  The die-cut word pieces are awesome, and I love the file folder envelopes.

These are the other cards that I made.  


More...really?  Yes!  This month's kit was packed full of goodness!  It also included 4 mini cards and mini file folder envelopes.


Can you say WOW again???  Totally cool, right!?

The good news is that refill kits for the fun August Paper Pumpkin Kit are available while supplies last. You must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber, to order these refills.

Seriously Amazing Kit Refill 136918



Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment