Sunday, June 15, 2014

Kinda Eclectic and Mossy


I love the simplicity of this card.  I LOVE leaves...so this card was screaming to get out of my head.  I love it! I think it would look great in Cajun Craze too...FALL colors.  Yum.

I stamped on Whisper White cardstock, and layered it on top of Very Vanilla this time.  It's just enough difference to make it stand out a little bit.

Stamp the leaves up the side of your card.  I took advantage of the Pre-Cut cards for this card.  These pre-cuts are very handy.  Already cut and scored, and ready for you to stamp on.

For the greeting bit, I stamped that leaf OFF once, so it's a little bit lighter.  Then stamp your greeting full-strength, so it stands out a bit more.  Easy peasy, and so pretty.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:



Order your supplies on-line here,or click any item above to go right to that item.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment