Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring Stamp Camp - Butterflies mason jar

This is really my absolute favorite project from Spring Stamp Camp.  It turned out so much better than it was in my head!  We used the pint size jars for this project, but you could use the larger quart size, or even the smaller ones.  Any size mason jar would make a pretty place to hold things.  Or to just look at!  :)

 
No stamping on this one either!  But it's soooooo pretty!  Lots of cutting and embossing.  You can't see the top of the lid, but I did add a 2 1/2" circle punch of the same designer series paper that I wrapped around the jar.  It fits perfectly on the seal part of the lid.  I also permanently attached my seal to the ring, using Crystal Effects.  That makes it a little more difficult to actually get the lid screwed on...beauty has it's price, right?

Use whatever embossing folders that you want to, to give the butterflies some detail and dimension.

Supplies you'll need to create this:

Paper:  Pool Party (122924), White Vellum cardstock (101856)
Other:  Big Shot (113439), Beautiful Butterflies die (114507), Poetry Prints embossing folder (I think that's what it's called...from the past Holiday mini catalog), Fancy Fan embossing folder (127751), Elegant Butterfly punch (127526), Bitty Butterfly punch (129406), Tea Lace Paper Doilies (129399), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Soft Sky Seam binding (131210 - I would have preferred Pool Party, but I didn't have any.  Soft Sky still looks great with these papers/colors), Glue Dots (103683), Sticky Strip (104294)

Toni



No comments:

Post a Comment