Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cards made from bits and pieces

I went to an all-day crop in Annapolis a week or so ago, and took a bunch of scraps and bits of paper and cardstock with me.  I wasn't in the mood to make any pages, so I decided to make whatever cards I could out of my scraps.  These are a few that I came up with!

This is a notecard size...I'm lucky I found some envelopes laying around, or else I would have had to make some.

Stamps:  Bloomin' Marvelous

Ink:  Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake

Paper:  Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Birds of a Feather designer series paper

Other:  2 3/8" Scallop punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Rhinestone

This is another notecard size card.

Stamps:  Patterned Occasions

Ink:  Pacific Point

Paper:  Pacific Point, Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, International Bazaar designer series papers

Other:  1 3/4" circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop punch, 2 1/2" circle punch, Rhinestone

This is a 4 1/4" square card.  Again, just used bits and pieces of leftover cardstock and designer papers to make it.

Stamps:  Bloomin' Marvelous

Ink:  Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip

Paper:  Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Subtles designer series paper stack

Other:  Rhinestones

My last batch was a few of these Simply Sent note card kits from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  They came pre-cut fancy, and with the "hello" already printed on there.  I just added a flower and tied the ribbon around it.

Stamps:  Stippled Blossoms

Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade (I think)

Other:  SAB Hello Simply Sent kit, Daffodil Delight 1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment