Monday, February 25, 2013

Summer Silhouettes Flip Card

WOW!  I have found a new favorite card style - the Flip Card!  I was at the Annapolis Elks Crop yesterday, and Lisa and Melissa (from Scrap Editions in Shady Side, MD) gave us a great make and take.  They showed us how to make this flip card using the Labels Framelits.  I was hooked!  As soon as I got home, I did some googling for good measure, and whipped this one out.  SO EASY!

Now - I don't have a video or tutorial, and I'm not going to reinvent the wheel.  From my googling, these are the (2) videos that I liked the best.  Enjoy making your own Flip card!

Click on the name to get to their video tutorials

Dawn G

Darlene

This is the "back" side of the flip.  I was so stoked to get this done, I didn't do too much to the card base itself.  Just added some vines so it wouldn't be so plain. 
 
Stamps:  Summer Silhouettes, Perfect Pairs
 
Ink:  Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red
 
Paper:  Certainly Celery, Whisper White, retired designer series paper (I had one little square...just enough to get what I wanted out of it)
 
Other:  Big Shot, Labels Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment