Monday, January 21, 2013

Brightly colored butterfly

I actually made 12 of these for a swap.  I started with Shimmery White cardstock, and embossed the Swallowtail image on with my "Black Ice" mixture (black embossing powder and Iridescent Ice embossing powder mixed together - 1 container of each).
 
Then I colored in the butterfly using an Aqua Painter.  I put some water in an old brad storage container, and added about 5 or so drops of reinker.  Painted it on and let it dry overnight.
 
Stamps:  Swallowtail, Especially for You
 
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Versamark
 
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Shimmery White
 
Other:  Black Ice embossing powder mix, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie classic reinkers, Jumbo Rhinestones, Basic Rhinestones, Large and Scallop Oval punches

No comments:

Post a Comment