Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Birthday Cake Toppers

Not that great of a picture, but you get the idea.  I made these medallions, and sticky stripped/dimensionalled them onto cuticle sticks that I had (UNUSED!).  I made 3 blues, and 2 pinks to stick in a big sheet cake for all the March birthdays in our pool league tomorrow night. 

I love how they turned out!  I printed the names on a sheet of Whisper White cardstock, cut out with a circle cutter, and added to the front of the medallions.

Medallions are 4" in diameter.

Stamps:  Elementary Essentials

Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Rose Red, Sweet Pea designer series papers (retired)

Ink:  Marina Mist, Rose Red

Other:  2 3/8" Scallop punch, circle cutter, Light Blue and Light Pink narrow organdy ribbon, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, cuticle sticks

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable idea, I'm sure your bowling mates loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete