Thursday, December 29, 2011

Non-traditional Valentines

I must say that this was completely different in my head, when I started it.  I changed my mind about which stamps to use, then which accessories...but I like it!   We don't always have to use hearts for Valentine cards.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Cardstock:  Pool Party, Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment designer series papers

Ink:  Peach Parfait, Pool Party

Other:  Blossom/Word Window/Modern Lable punches, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad pack, Large Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. Another cute card, I wanted to see a sample with that stamp set too. Can't make up my mind what I want, it helps to see samples. Love the embossed cardstock with the dp.

    ReplyDelete