Monday, September 5, 2011

Colored Pearls - Lattice

I thought Olive colored pearls would be perfect for this card.  No greeting, but I was really just trying out the pearl coloring business.  Again, just a colored Sharpie gives you great results!

I colored my pearls and rhinestones while they were still stuck to the packaging.  Let them sit for a minute to make sure they are dry, then pry off as you normally would and stick to your project.

No stamping on this one!  I was just using up leftover scraps that I had out from my double cd holder project.

Here's a close-up of the pearls.  They are so pretty in real life!

Cardstock:  Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Whisper White, Island Oasis (retired...I think that's the name of it) designer series papers

Other:  Big Shot, Lattice die, Basic Pearl accents, Olive Sharpie marker, Mini Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card, now I have to color some pearls. love that lattice too, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete