Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Spider-Bat-Man!

Happy birthday to my little brother!  I found this picture in the family photos and had a good laugh.  Picture is Halloween 30 years ago.  He was going to be Spiderman, but just HAD to wear his Batman cape from the year before.  Too cute!

Stamps:  Word Play

Cardstock:  Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White

Ink:  Brilliant Blue

Other:  Bat punch, Rhinestone accents, Stampin' Dimensionals, Spider Web embossing folder, Big Shot

I scanned in the original photo, and it printed out pretty decent on my printer.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Toni, this is a scream!!!! I love the Remember when on the front, this is an adorable idea. Now I have to dig through some pic's for my brother and sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! Like Rose said, I am off to find pics of the family!

    ReplyDelete