Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Great Minnesota Gathering 2010!

I got back last night, from a long weekend in Minnesota.  Stamping with my friends ALL WEEKEND LONG.  It was seriously a lot of fun, and we made lots of good stuff...which I'll be posting in the coming weeks, as soon as I have time to get everything unpacked.  :)

These are my friends that I've been stamping with since we hooked up at Convention 2001 in Las Vegas. This was our 9th Annual Gathering in Minnesota - hard to believe we've had this tradition for that long. They all live out there, so I fly out and they drive in to the city.  I love getting to visit with them like this.

This is one of our famous "couch pictures".  Nikki is the only one that can set everyone's camera on a timer, so she takes all the pictures and runs back to sit in front.  Then we all try hard not to laugh too much.

Back row:  Haley, Virginia, Me, Didi
Front row:  Sue, Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment