Monday, August 30, 2010

Medallion Box of Cards

I just love the Medallion stamp!  I had a class this past weekend using the Medallion stamp, and this is one of our projects.  A box to hold cards, plus 5 cards made in the same style, using all of the New In Colors.


The box uses an entire sheet of cardstock.  Hold your cardstock Portrait-style.  Score in from the left and ride sides at 1 1/4".  Score in from the top and bottom at 4 1/2".  I really advise using Sticky Strip or Scor-Tape to hold a box together - so much sturdier!
You might have a hard time seeing the pearls, but there is a medium sized pearl accent in the middle of each Medallion - on the cards and the box.
Stamps:  Medallion, Sincere Salutations, Afterthoughts

Cardstock:  Whisper White, Concord Crush, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade

Ink:  Concord Crush, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade


Other:  Top Note die, Big Shot, Large and Scallop Oval punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, Neutrals brads, 1/8" hole punch, White ribbon, Pearl Accents

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are adorable!!! I must finally break down and get that Medallion stamp!!! Love all your colors, great hostess/teacher/co-worker gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO cute! I have this stamp but I must confess I think I've only used it once or twice. This would be a great idea for a Stamp-a-Stack class! I think my customers would love it!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Jayne S.
    jaynestamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete