Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Halloween Treat Box

I LOVE making treat boxes, especially for Halloween!  I used a whole sheet of cardstock for this little number.  Score it landscape at every 2 1/2".  You'll end up with a 1" side piece to attach it all together.  Score the bottom up 2 1/2" as well, and assemble.  It's just an open-topped box.

I made my own "background paper" here using the line of spider webs and "Happy Halloween".  I always like to do that at an angle, so it hides any imperfections.

I also wrapped some more hand-dyed ribbon around the middle of the box.  It's green, so it didn't take very well in the picture.  :(

Stamps:  Haunted Halloween (Artistic Outpost)

Cardstock:  Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, Whisper White

Ink:  Black

Other:  Silver mini brads, hand dyed ribbon (Artistic Outpost), Stampin' Dimensionals, 1/16"hole punch, Sticky Strip

No comments:

Post a Comment