Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Think Pink!

I played in a one-on-one challenge last week to make a card with PINK. I wanted to use Melon Mambo, until I realized that it was not in my order like it was supposed to be! Backup plan in effect...

Stamps: The More the Merrier (hostess level 3)

Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White

Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black

Other: Pretty in Pink/Rich Razzleberry/Soft Suede markers, 2-way glue pen, Embossing Buddy, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Scallop edge punch, Scallop oval punch, Large and Small oval punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. Yum! Great job with this card. I haven't mounted my set yet (can you believe that).

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! You know, I chose another set instead of this one....now I'm kind of sorry I didn't get this! I've seen some fabulous samples made with it! Sigh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey t! this is adorable! my stamps arrived, but we're on vacation and not home... waaah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very cute!! I have this set and I love the idea of the background. Never would have thought of it on my own. :{ Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete