Monday, April 20, 2009

Bloggers Challenge - Color Combo



This week's challenge was a color combo - Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, and Sahara Sand. SURPRISINGLY, these are the colors from the To The Nines specialty papers that I've used here. I cheated a little bit, because I already had this card made from a swap. :)

Stamps: And Many Mower (from Occasions Mini)

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, To The Nines specialty papers

Ink: Basic Brown, Chocolate Chip

Other: Sage Shadow/Always Artichoke/Sahara Sand/Blush Blossom markers, 1/16" hole punch, gold brads, Stampin' Dimensionals

12 comments:

Lisa said...

The little golf guy is starting to grow on me! Very nice card.

Connie said...

Looks as good as the first one I saw! lol!

Rachel Hope said...

Great Guy card!!!

Barbara said...

This is perfect in this color combo.....it's a great guy card!

Nikki Bond said...

Your card is fabulous! {SMILES}

Barb Hardeman said...

I'm really liking this little stamp set and also the To The Nines DSP. Just might have to make an investiment. What a great 'guy' card, nice, clean, simple!

Shona said...

I don't call that cheating, I call that being ahead of the game! Ha ha! Cute card!

Connie Paxman said...

Perfect stamp for this challenge...love your card.
connie paxman

Ida P. Krause said...

Great card...That guy was very popular for this challenge. I love the DP (which was also a popular choice) too!

Lori said...

Great masculine card! These colors are perfect for that, aren't they?

StampingSelene said...

Great choice of stamps for this challenge! I love the way you used the colors.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is terrific Toni! A great image for this color combination! :D