Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bloggers Challenge - Color Combo

I've been MIA for a while, but I'm back to getting my challenges done! Thanks for your patience. This week's challenge is to use the color combination - Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, Kiwi Kiss, and Tangerine Tango.

This color combination is PERFECT because it's pulled right from the Frosty Designer series paper collection found in the Holiday Mini. I love these papers!

Stamps: Mr. Twigster

Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, Naturals White

Ink: Basic Brown

Other: Bashful Blue/Only Orange Stampin' markers, Ticket Corner punch, Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon, Rectangle punch (Or you could use 1/8" hole punch), Stampin' Dimensionals

16 comments:

  1. Hey Toni, love the card. That paper is awesome. Wonder if it will ever hit Australia! Very cute!!

    I noticed on your links in the sidebar, the link to my blog shows my old blog address which has been deleted. I'm now found at www.thestampspot.blogspot.com

    Take care
    Marcia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love that Mr. Twigster...wish he didn't have to retire! {SMILEs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Mr. Twigster! Nice job with the challenge! I have a feeling we'll be seeing a LOT of Frosty Day paper this time. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a CUTE card! Love your design! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How smart of you to use the DSP! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so cute, Toni! I love your shading on Mr. cutie pie. Makes him pop off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY cute! I was wondering how many of us would use that DSP and that set! lol! Great job...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Yes that DP was perfect for the challenge. Mr. Twigster looks very happy and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply adorable! I love what you did! He's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so cute!!!! Love that little snowman!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! Still not completely sold on this color combo for holiday/winter, but you've made it work beautifully!! The Twigster looks perfect here. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling card Toni! Mr. Twigster is just too cute! Terrific job with this week's challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete